Saturday, February 11, 2012

Far too long

Moving to ATL and working full-time at Floyd County is wonderful, but it took a lot out of me! I have been far less productive than I usually am; I haven't finished any illustrations in such a long time! However, I have been making an effort to try to keep drawing, even though the four-month art block that landed on me after I got to ATL. It has finally lifted, and I'm still trying my best to finish a decent piece of work now that I have something to work with! Shame on me. Here's some of what I have been drawing though since being here:

I forgot about these drawings in the beginning of the Fall:


This is my friend, Lionel!

Link


I went to CTN in November! It was AMAZING! Here's a drawing from Sean Galloway (Cheeks), a portrait of me done for a demo! (the screen shut off, so he drew it traditionally)
Here's some newer arts:





I had to do an illustration back in May for a LucasFilm competition (I was one of the winners and the illustration doesn't exist anymore, YAY!) But I developed some of the characters I used for the illo during the process:

I drew these a few days ago (you see how I can't draw as well anymore because I have been OUT OF PRACTICE):


Hopefully, more will come to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment