Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hell Week

My goodness, was this week stressful. But productive! Huge image dump right here...it's what I was working on this week. I would scan my SEQA stuff, but I already handed in half my sketchbook.

I changed my idea like I always do for my backlit watercolor assignment. Here's the old idea:

And the new one!!


This panel for Drawing for SEQA took forever and there's still a crapload of things wrong with it, but I worked really hard on it so I still want to share.
I'm just not cut out for comic books; it's a really good thing I didn't switch my major!

This little enjoyable piece will be for my roomate's birthday when I'm finished with it. It's also used on my business card.

And a bunch of sketches from my old Travelouge in Fall quarter:

Hehehe, the strap finished her knee shape. I found that funny.
I like drawing monsters...way too much for my own good...

This post is dedicated to Chris Gash, btw.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, well worth the wait. Let's talk on the phone one of these days, shameless praise sounds so shameless when typed out. no one will ever criticize changing your sketch when that's the new one...and your SEQA sketch is dope.

    Yup, that's right, dope.

    ReplyDelete